Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Confuzzled

Well not really confuzzled or confused. Just more being inquisitive. But you do get two pictures to think on.

I have this picture but no clue on which way I should hang it. Any suggestions?
This is just more for a speculative nature?

How are these mints? See definition below.
I just don't get how something fruit punch flavored is considered a mint. Dictionary.com says a mint is: "a soft or hard confection, often shaped like a wafer, that is usually flavored with peppermint  and often served after lunch or dinner." They are good, but I don't use them for their "minty" purpose. I just eat. Just saying....

1 comment:

  1. This isn't very "wordless" Brian. Speaking of definitions: Wordless: 1. Not expressed in words; unspoken. wordless animosity; wordless joy. 2. Inarticulate; silent.

    ReplyDelete