Monday, February 6, 2012

Change is in the air!

Change is in the air over here at my little blogging area. It's not a big change, it is a more concise change to fit my decision to amend things and make it easier for people (me) to be able to remember my blog address and the like. I figure as I come upon my blog's birthday, I would go through all of the pomp and circumstance of changing things slightly.

If your reader directs you here or you don't normally click on the link for my blog I am letting you know I have slightly changed the domain name. I am now playing simply as www.notmycell.blogspot.com (I dropped the phone and I don't mean into the toilet. Thankfully I have not done that yet.) I have also slightly modified the title of my blog. I was tempted to drop the (Buzz, buzz) part but the title just looked off without out it. So I guess that is going to stay for now. I have changed my twitter handle too, this may confuse people. Not naming names, so that someone does not have to fear reading my blog searching for teasing or innuendos aimed at her..... (@notmycell)

Other changes may be coming about eventually as well. I am not sure, but I figured I would warn you to be prepared for this. Hope you all have a great day. Stay outta trouble. Watch out for pooping geese. PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment