Friday, February 17, 2012

I shoulda known

Shoulda Known

I shoulda known something was wrong early on.
Thanks to an error my Dexcom was gone.
I shoulda known when I saw the tested 48,
but just said great.

I shoulda eaten this I know,
yet I was playing Castleville and needed my crops to grow.
I shoulda held to that axiom near,
Tweet than treat, now be good my dear.

I ignored you and laughed at you,
gosh golly, I must have bored you. (oh do I abhor you)
So what happen my friend,
now lets not pretend.

You kicked my ass as I was praying,
scared my secretary, that's all I am saying.
Ambulance called, what could she do?
Give me OJ and a cookie too.

I hate you dear friend, you drive me crazy.
Go out, get a job, stop being lazy.
We're done, we're through, I need a break.
Even if it just means eating some cake. 

I vent and complain and say woe is me,
why can't I be Billy Corgin, one happy Corgi??

(So that was yesterday's adventure. I am fine and good. Just annoyed and pissed more than anything else. I figured out what I did wrong. I changed my yogurt brands and bolused for 50 grams of carbs and not the 29 I actually ate for lunch. It caught up with me, due in part to a dead sensor and being in the new sensor started phase. Sigh. It's my own darn fault. Lesson learned. Some days I just give up and roll my eyes. Plus look at Corgi pics in jealousy.)

2 comments:

  1. This post is an emotional rollercoaster, because I'm simultaneously scared for you (because of what happened) and smirking happily at the corgi reference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rhyme just worked oh to well. I couldn't help that part at least. Thanks for the worry. Hopefully a change I am making will help with the issues.

    ReplyDelete