Here is reason number 1 as to why I am an idiot:
Why else am I an idiot??
- Apparently after over 15 years of having diabetes, I still can't figure out if I should or could be eating that sprinkly cupcake.
- That my going vegetarian was because I was a diabetic (that one is new to me).
- That just because something makes sense to me when I am low, doesn't mean it makes sense to anyone else.
- That by now I should know a low before Beepy alerts me, when I see vacant expressions from above said comment.
- I should know that Ice Cream before bed wrecks havoc with my sugar levels and I really need to not use that as a snack when I need to bolus combo style to make it work.
- That if I bolus combo style before bed, I should be prepared to wake up a few hours later drenched in sweat and confusion, because I f-ed it up again.
- I should know that the only reason people laugh at most of my jokes in person, is because my laughing at self, forces others to laugh at me, not with me.
- I should allow sarcasm to function after 9:00. Otherwise, well it just doesn't seem to work for me or others don't process it well either.
- I must be an idiot also, because well I am sitting at my desk telling myself I feel like crap, I have nothing to do over in my office, and yet I am still sitting here arguing with myself that I should go back to bed.
- Oh and I must be an idiot because I also realized that I may have had an incident with a piece of chocolate fudge cake and I may have not bolused for it as I see the magic double up arrows on Beepy telling me something right now.
Peace, Love, Insulin, and Sprinkles