Saturday, May 19, 2012

Day 6: Photos

So I may or may not have taken a cop out on this topic. I looked at the folder on my computer appropriately titles dblog photos and well stole a bunch of pictures out of it. Ideally it is not thievery, yet it is still a repeat, a repost, yet for some of you they are "new to you". I know that is a slogan for something, but well I can't seem to remember what. So in accordance with today's post prompt, lets see some of these awesome pictures.

Back for the third year, let’s show everyone what life with diabetes looks like!  With a nod to the Diabetes 365 project, let’s grab our cameras again and share some more d-related pictures.  Post as many or as few as you’d like.  Feel free to blog your thoughts on or explanations of your pictures, or leave out the written words and let the pictures speak for themselves.
















Between bent infusion sets, tangled lines, strips and supplies out the wazoo. Not to mention just the volume of strips and such that we deal with it is amazing how we keep our lives together. I have supplies in bits and pieces, nooks and crannies, that I never thought they would end up in. It is sad, yet at the same time funny. We deal with what we got, but I could so do without the strips, the bloody infusion sites, the costs, and tangles, yet it is not always easy to do. But I have friends who support me and are there when I truly need them. WHICH IS AWESOME!!! Thank you one and all for your help, support, and listening to me when I am weird or low.

No comments:

Post a Comment