Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 26: Health Tagline

It's funny, my creative juices work whenever I am thinking. Yet when I try to put them to work, work it never happens. I guess it is partially because I thrive on the moment. When the moment is not here, I struggle to come up with something that could be clever, weird, or just me. So even though I am starting writing this post at 11:00 AM, I have no promises how long it will take me to come up with an idea or topic for today's blog post. I have one, but it seems to simple, so we'll see what happens with that one. Anyway, here is today's prompt.

Health tagline. Give yourself, your blog, your condition, or some aspect of your health a tagline. Make sure it’s catchy!

 I was thinking along the lines of "I can eat this..." or "It has nothing to do with my past eating habits..." or even "There is no good/bad kind of diabetes..." Instead the one thing that my mind kept coming back to me was this one. 


While I am not the best artist. I think this was a pretty decent effort on my part. Anyone, yeah this is all I have for today. Peace out and if you don't like the art, I just did it for chips and pringles. 

1 comment: