Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day 21: Madlibs

Oh this was to much fun. Although it never makes any sense. Nothing like a fun easy Saturday prompt.

I giggled at some of this. I have no shame.

Health Madlib Poem. Go to : http://languageisavirus.com/cgi-bin/madlibs.pl and fill in the parts of speech and the site will generate a poem for you. Feel free to post the Madlib or edit it to make it better.

Happy cat's Happy cat

very i have never run, much beyond
any mouse, your gas can have their Wise:
in your most smart brother are things which jog me,
or which i cannot pronounce because they are too now

your crazy look acidentally will unhit me
though i have dance myself as horse,
you trounce always ipod by ipod myself as laptop wager
(flushing there, probably) her lucky tie

or if your penguin be to sink me, i and
my vest will walk very easily, well,
as when the pot of this mouse sleep
the coffee highly everywhere triping;

nothing which we are to fly in this car cure
the cupcake of your blessed unicorn: whose peanut butter
help me with the chocolate of its puppy,
existing sandwich and pool with each sweeping

(i do not tangle what it is about you that eat
and buckle; only something in me swim
the ice cream cone of your gas can is short than all laptop)
cow, not even the sister, has such large igloo

- Brian & e.e. cummings

No comments:

Post a Comment