Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Health Activits Writers Month Challenge: Day 3 Super Power Day

Today's prompt: 
If you had a superpower what would it be? How would you use it? 

Holy loaded question Wego Health!!!! This prompt really tore me to pieces. I mean I always dreamed of the hypothetical super hero imagery. Being Superman would be awesome, but can I truly trust myself with those powers?? Ehhh... I mean being the Green Lantern, nor that is kinda cool as well. Mind reading, telekinesis, intelligence, telepathy, flight, control of fire/ice/nature. (Sorry you have tapped my inner comic book nerd.) All of those powers fought a battle in my head for the ultimate choice to come to head.

Ironically, it would be a toss up between telekinesis and healing. I mean to be able to move stuff with my mind, to realize I left my wallet on my desk and be able to get it back. Deflect bullets and maybe shield myself from injury and harm, oh and help do the same for others as well.... Duh.

But healing, to have that ability to help fix small wounds and big wounds alike. To reattach limbs, cure any disease.... the list goes on and on. Yes, maybe I should have become a doctor and done all of those amazing things. I can honestly tell you as smart as I claim to be at times, the memorizing of facts and stuff is not my strength.  But just that ability to help those in need would be great. 


My overly analytical mind starts to give me other scenarios, would I heal everyone or just those truly in need? What about the normal life cycle? Do I cure everyone? I don't know. That is one of those double edged swords. However, to be able to do something for those in need would be awesome. So maybe instead of my imagined super powers I use what I have to help those in need. Myself as I am is really super hero enough at times, just as you, yourself are a super hero as well. Never forget that. Super powers would be awesome. Yet I think I might just choose to stay awesome as myself as best as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment